Saturday, April 10, 2010

Transfiguration

Whew! I almost didn't finish my homework in time--what a shame that would be! Well, I have to say it's not entirely my fault. All week I've had a cold, and Madam Pomfrey's usual Pepperup Potion only helped for a few hours at a time. I knew I wouldn't be in top form for the first matchups in the Dueling Club, but I certainly wasn't expecting someone to push me into a Vanishing Cabinet! Luckily I managed to apparate out (not into a toilet, thankfully!) but was miles away from my needles and yarn and out of Pepperup Potion. How disappointing!

I know I'm usually an overachiever, but this week has been so trying I'm cutting a few corners and practicing these transfiguration spells all on my kneazle, whose name is also Olive:



Here goes!

Bowtruckle


Remembrall


Golden Snitch


Hagrid's Rock Cakes


Decoy Detonator


Nose-Biting Teacup


Spectrespecs


Time Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment