Monday, October 5, 2009

Quidditch

Even though Summer Camp ended some time ago, I have been reluctant to put away my badges and memories. It was so wonderful! I hope I can go back next summer, and maybe even be a cabin leader again.

I was really look forward to returning to Hogwarts, but then a special letter arrived: I've been recruited to the Montrose Magpies for a special season of quidditch training! And because of my leadership experience, I've been selected as Assistant to the Captain! I'm so excited! I know it means lots of extra work, but I'm really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to be in another HSKS with you. Although we are on different teams we are always Ravenclaws at heart, lol. :)

    Minerva Wood, Pride of Portree

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so glad you're our asst capt! I wonder how many Ravenclaws are Magpies now. Smartest bird-brains in the world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you as our Assistant Captain! I have a feeling we're going to kick some Quidditch butt!!!

    ReplyDelete