Saturday, July 18, 2009

this week at camp

This week has been very relaxing here at camp I've been swimming in the lake every day (did I mention I made friends with the lake monster?), knitting a hat along with my cabin, and cooking s'mores every night on the campfire. I know, I could just swish and flick a little heat the normal way, but there's something so endearing about cooking over a campfire like Muggles do.

The other counselors and I have been hiding eggs all week, and the campers are really good at finding them, despite the Unplottable charms we've put on them! I'm sure they'll find the last few.

All in all, pretty uneventful, until this morning. I went for my morning swim and then went to rinse off in the shower, when a cascade of orange kool aid came out of the shower head instead of water. No problem right? Just Tergeo it off and I'm back to my lovely light tan? Nope. Someone enchanted it to stick! I'm going to send Puck off to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes for some of that fantastic stain remover they carry.

Oh, and I totally know who did it. There's only one other counselor who has a huge stash of kool aid and is known to use it for more than yarn dyeing. Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment