Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Camp Games Week #1

Part 1: "What's in your trunk?"

My truck was so full I had to extend it magically just to make everything fit! I mean, you never know what to expect at summer camp, so I brought several different kinds of sandals and swimsuits, a bunch of books, and of course my entire knitting stash. Here are just a few random things I brought:

Orlando Hoo the owl
orange zephyr tea
organic cotton yarn
oil for sunbathing
oven mitts
Oreo cookies
othello (the game)
octopus treats
olives
origami paper


Part 2: Wingo! - Wizard Bingo




Part 3: Get to know your Spoiler & Spoilee

My spoiler, Arriana Stylos, has a bunch of wonderful projects, including a chic tilted duster. My spoilee, Rowena Bladvak, is clearly very skilled with socks, as she's made several pairs of monkeys! This pair is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment